Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ever think you are on the Message Board a few minutes and it turns out to be hours?

  1. #1
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Post

    OMG, it's 11:05pm PST. I have been in and out today and just sat down to catch up at what did not seem too long ago and now it's time to go to bed, but I am not done. What should I do? Message Board Anonymous? I have not even had my daily EBAY stroll yet. OMG!!! YIKES! I need EBAY Anonymous too.

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Every evening after work I feel that way. Like, darn, I meant to mop the kitchen floor and now it's bedtime!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too! This is my last week before I'm back to teaching. How will I keep up?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Always!! Message Board Anonymous, here I come! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •